Learn how to stream Cinema HD on TV using Google Chromecast. Cinema HD with Chromecast allows users to cast the latest movies or series from android phones to TV.
Recently, Cinema HD got a huge fan-base among Android users due to its free streaming services. Like Terrarium TV, It is an Android app designed primarily for mobile and tablet devices. But, users are now planning to watch its content on television for larger screen experience. There are many options available to stream on TV but Chromecast is the best option.
Chromecast is the perfect way to stream media from mobile to TVs. The alternative ways are installing the app manually on TV using Amazon Firestick or Roku. If you don’t like to download the on Android TVs directly then choose to use the Chromecast feature.
#1 How To Cast Cinema HD Using In-built Mobile Cast Feature
Nowadays, every phone and app comes with a Cast protocol. Unfortunately, Cinema HD doesn’t support Chromecast because there’s no built-in Cast feature. So, it would be much easier if our mobile phone has a cast option.
- Your Android device should be installed with the Cinema HD app. If not, download the app from this link and install it.
- Now, pair your TV and mobile using the Cast method. To do this, go to Mobile’s Settings >> Bluetooth & device connections >> Connection preferences. Here, tap on “Cast”.
- Now, you’ll see a list of devices to connect. Select your TV and connect it.
- Note: Make sure to Turn on Cast feature on TV as well.
- Finally, both devices got connected and start casting from mobile to television successfully. Open the Cinema HD on mobile, play your favorite content and it stats streaming on your Smart TV.
If you still can’t find the Cast option on both mobile and app then I would recommend using the third-party sources to get casting up with TV.
#2 How to stream Cinema HD to Google Chromecast using Allcast
Due to the absence of the Casting feature on this app, we’re using the third-party casting app so-called AllCast. It lets you stream Cinema HD’s content to the TV with just one click. See how to do this…
- Make sure to plug the Chromecast device to your TV.
- Download and install the Localcast for Chromecast app on your android mobile.
- Now, open the Cinema HD app on your phone, tap on the menu and go to Settings -> Choose default Video Player. Select “Others”.
- Get back to your’s favorite content and choose your stream.
- Now, tap on “Open with”.
- Then, choose “Localcast”. You can see a list of devices. Tap on your Cast device to connect automatically.
- Within a few seconds, your stream starts playing on a larger screen with HD quality.
Tip: There is one more casting application available on Google Play Store which also works great. It is called AllCast. You can get more features such as 4K, no buffering and more on its premium version. If you want to try these features then use this, trial version is available. How to use it? Follow the above steps and replace Localcast with AllCast. That’s it.
These are the ways to stream Cinema HD to Chromecast without any other media player like MX Player. Sometimes, It may take up to one or two minutes to play a stream on television due to buffering. Once everything loads up then you can experience a bigger screen view.