Are you using Amazon Firestick? If Yes, wanna watch HD movies for free? Then you’ve landed on the perfect page. Here in this, I’ll take you to watch your favorite movies on Firestick. Learn how to install the Cinema HD on firestick.
This module is entirely dedicated to a couple of methods by which you can download Cinema HD on Amazon Fire TV. Rather, if you’re interested to know how to run Cinema HD on Windows PC, refer to our detailed guide on Download Cinema HD on Windows PC.
Cinema HD is a fantastic entertainment application that is trending now. It lets you watch videos on-demand content. Can watch all your favorite Movies and TV Shows in High-Quality Mode.
I’m confident enough that you’ll fall in love with the app. It is very simple and safe to watch movies. You can stream this app on all Android Mobiles and Tablets. If you’re looking for the free and best entertainment app and particularly to watch movies on Android Device, will not be able to find a better app than Cinema HD. Therefore, it’s worthwhile to install this app.
To stream free Movies and TV Shows isn’t that easy. If it’s like that I’d not write this article. However, It’ll be easy if you follow these simple and quick guides.
Cinema HD is compatible on the all Fire Devices including Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Cube, and Fire TV Stick 4K.
Download the APK file from this link, I promise you that no malware and vulnerabilities found.
For streaming Cinema HD on Firestick, you need to make some changes to your Firestick Device. Let’s see, What are they?
ENABLE ADB DEBUGGING AND UNKNOWN SOURCES
You ought to do one foremost task or I can say it’s a pre-requisite. By doing so, we are requesting Firestick to install third-party applications. Please note that One must not proceed further without doing this.
1. Go to Amazon Firestick Home Screen.
2. From the Menu on Top, click on Settings with the help of Remote.
3. In the Settings Page, scroll aside to find out the Device(MY FIRE TV) Option.
4. Go ahead and click on Developer Options.
5. See, if ADB Debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources are off, Click on them to turn it ON.
6. When Prompt appears on the next screen, hit on Turn ON.
Upon accomplishing the above requirement, Now it’s time to download the interfacing app which will enable you to run any app on Firestick. Many users are running the Downloader app to install it on Firestick. For the reason that I’m going to use the same application.
1. Install Cinema HD on Firestick Using Downloader App
Under this, you’ll have two sub-headings. Those are the Installing interface app and downloading Cinema HD.
As I mentioned earlier, Downloader is the best interfacing application that will enable us to run Cinema HD on Amazon devices. So, Let’s know how to get the Downloader App.
Installing the Downloader App:
- Again get back to Firestick Home Page.
- Right next to Home Option, you will find a search icon (Magnifying glass) on the top left of the screen.
- By the use of Firestick remote, enter the word ‘downloader‘.
- From the list of search results, find the Downloader App which is in orange colour.
- Just follow the on-screen instructions to download and install the Downloader app.
Download Cinema HD APK For Firestick
Finally, you’ve successfully installed the Downloader app on Firestick. So let’s move on to further in procedure.
- Go to the APPS & GAMES section and Open the Downloader app or else you can directly open the app from the installing page.
- After that, Click on Settings which is on the left sidebar.
- On the Homepage, you’ll get a dialogue box asking you to enter the URL.
- Enter URL as https://cinemahd.app/Cinema-HD-2.4.0.apk and then hit on GO.
- Hold on a few minutes for Cinema APK to download.
- And after that, click on NEXT to install Cinema HD.
- Give some time for the installation to complete.
- Once it is installed, click on OPEN.
- If you want to run the app later click on DONE.
- Go to YOUR APPS & CHANNELS and find Cinema HD installed on your Firestick.
Some of you might not comfortable with using the Downloader App. Instead, they can go for the below method.
2. Install Cinema HD on Fire TV By Via ES Explorer
This procedure is also the same as installing Cinema HD on Firestick using Downloader App. Lemme go through the contents.
ES Explorer is a part of the Amazon FireStick App Store. So you get the app easily.
- Similarly, as you did above Enable ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Go to the Home Page of Amazon Firestick.
- Search for ES Explorer.
- Next, Download and Install the app accordingly.
- ES Explorer —> Favorites —> Add
- Now Enter Path as https://cinemahd.app/ and Name as Cinema HD.
- Go ahead and click on Add.
- Next, go to a Favorites section and find the Cinema APK which is Bookmarked.
- Just Click on Icon to download and install the app.
- Therefore, you successfully installed Cinema HD on Firestick.
How to Use Cinema HD on Firestick
You can always open this app from Apps & Channels at whatever time you want to. It is very easy to use this app. It has a fantastic user interface by which anyone operates it without any hurdles.
In general, you can see featured Movies and TV shows on the home screen under Trending Category. For more options, you can go to the Options (three horizontal lines) menu.
In the Options, can sort the content by genre or categories. List of categories like Popular, Latest Update, Action, Top rated, View Count, Family, etc.
If you’re looking for something that is not there on filters, still you can go to the search option and type the name of an actor, movie, or TV show to find the content.
Certainly, we come to the end of the article. This app is compatible with all versions of Firestick. I personally loved this app. Follow the steps carefully to get Cinema HD on your Firestick. If you’ve any queries please do ask us via the comment box below, we love to give feedback on your query. Any suggestions are always welcome.