I can understand, that you visited this page to download Cinema HD for Smart TV. Just to let you know, there are various methods to use Cinema HD on any Android TV/Box. 100% working guide, quick to install and set up.
It can also support Non-Android TVs by using Amazon Firestick or Chromecast. If you can’t offer these premium products then you can try also Roku which is free to use.
Is there a Cinema HD TV app?
Technically Yes!!! It is officially available for all Android-based TVs. For all non-Android TVs, you need to use any one of the services from the below list.
- Fire TV/Firestick
- Kodi 18
- Google Chromecast
If you already have these services, follow the respective guides and install them. I recommend that people use Kodi or Roku for those who don’t offer money.
Tip: If you have a computer then download Cinema HD for PC.
Why Cinema HD?
Actually, It is an Android mobile application that offers a wide range of TV shows and movies for free. Currently, it has become the most lovable streaming app for smartphones and tablets. Now, people are looking to install this app on their televisions because of the large-screen experience.
With this, users don’t need a cable connection to watch television shows or films. Just, installing this free app can offer the latest entertainment content without a setup box. You’ll only need a strong Internet or WiFi connection.
What are other features available on the TV version?
- Download movies/series to TV and watch them anytime anywhere.
- Play 4K videos.
- Fewer Ads.
- Quick access to the library.
- No paid subscription is required.
Download Cinema HD for Smart TV (Android TV, Box, Samsung, Sony, HTC, Vu, Oneplus TV, etc.)
[METHOD #1 – DOWNLOADER]
Simply put, this is the simplest method to sideload the Cinema HD app on Android TVs. This method uses a third-party file manager so-called “Downloader By AFTNews”. It helps you to download Cinema HD APK file to TV with just a few clicks.
Actually, we can’t download apk files to TVs directly from the web other than Play Store. But, it is possible with the Downloader app. What is the best thing about it;
- Inbuilt Browser: You can visit any websites like 3rd party apk stores, blogs, Internet searching, and more.
- Downloading files: Save app-related files to the TV’s local storage.
- Installing Apps: It allows us to install other than Play store apps on smart televisions.
- TV’s File Manager: Explore and browse files, photos, videos, and all media content on TV
Without further delay, let’s get into the step-by-step guide.
1. Open the Play Store on your Android TV. (Long-press on the home button on the TV remote)
2. In the Search box, enter the “Downloader” and click on Downloader by AFTNews from the search results.
3. Press install.
4. Once the installation is done, press “Open” the Downloader application.
5. As you’re installing this app first time so, click on Allow and then OK.
6. In the Downloader’s Home, Enter a Cinema HD APK Download link or URL in the web address bar, and press the “Go” button.
Updated URL:- https://cinemahd.app/cinemahd_beta_v2.5.2.apk
7. As soon as the “cinemahd_beta_v2.5.2.apk” file is downloaded, it prompts an installation wizard, click the Install button.
8. Click on Install again at the bottom of the screen.
9. After the installation, Press the “Open”.
10. Also, click on the next following options like Allow, Accept, and OK.
11. Turn ON the “Install Unknown Apps” for Cinema HD V2. To do this, visit Settings > Security & Restrictions > Unknown Sources.
12. Scroll down to find the Cinema HD v2 and enable the option.
How to Download and Install Cinema HD on Smart TV
[METHOD #2 – ES FILE EXPLORER]
As you already know that this method is strictly allowed to use by Android smart TV users only. Other tv users may follow a separate guide, you can find them on our blog or above links.
There are a few simple steps to follow without fail. Please don’t go for other websites to download this apk because it can be downloadable here. So, it would be a cakewalk for you to download. But, installation may tricky. You need to follow the guide till the end and I discussed everything about it.
Let’s start with the step-by-step instructions…
Your Android TV must be connected to a strong Internet.
Part 1: Unknown Sources
- In your smart TV, Allow the installation of unknown apps.
- To do this, Go to Settings >> Security & Restrictions.
- Turn on the “Unknown Sources” option.
- Turn off the “Verify Apps” option.
Part 2: File Manager/Browser
In this part, you’ll need to download the Cinema HD to your Smart TV. It is not that much easy as downloading this app to mobiles. Because our smart TVs don’t support to users of the Google Chrome web browser.
In this case, we have to use a good File Manager which can also support downloading files from the web. As per sources, ES File Explorer is the best File Manager for Smart TV.
- Go to Menu, find a Google Play Store, and open it.
- Search for “ES File Explorer File Manager”. Hit the “Install” button.
- Open the ES File Explorer app, and visit the “favorite” option.
- Now, click on the “Add” button.
- Enter “Cinema HD TV” in the name field.
- Enter “https://cinemahd.app/Cinema-HD-Ad-Free-22.214.171.124.apk” in the path field. (Without quotes).
- Again click on “add”.
- Now, revisit the favorite section and look for the Cinema HD TV bookmark.
- Click on it to start the installation. Follow the screen steps and complete the installation.
To find Cinema HD on TV, please visit the Apps or Installed Apps section.
Since there are different ways to find the Cinema HD app on TV, I will show you how with just a simple guide. This tutorial is unique and works for any smart tv with Android OS.
Are these methods only exist? Yes, because here we only use online resources which can be accessed easily without any additional costs involved in it!
Is it safe for my TV to use these methods?
Absolutely safe, we have used both file managers to sideload the app which is from Play Store only. The apk file is from a third-party source but doesn’t have any malware. It’s a secure app.
How to update Cinema HD on Smart TV?
Whenever a new version is available, you will get an update notification so that you can update the app automatically. If you can’t do this automatically, go for the manual update by uninstalling the old version and installing it with the new version.
Should I need to use Firestick?
When you have an Android smart TV then you don’t need to buy an Amazon Firestick. If you already have a Firestick then check this guide here to install Cinema HD on Firestick.