If you’re a kinda person, who deals with the same tasks every day!!! At a certain point of time, you would be irritated for doing these repetitive tasks again and again. Isn’t it? Then don’t worry, I’m here to help you to automate the things that you do daily. In this page, lemme introduce one simple application which will automate the repetitive tasks. That is none other than TinyTask.
What is TinyTask???
It’s a simple and lightweight application that is used to record all screen activity and perform the recorded activity at a later time. It allows you to record actions, which can be used as macros with the click of a button. In simple words, TinyTask is a minimalist Windows automation tool that you can use to record and repeat actions.
Before going into how to install and use the application, let’s first unveil its peculiarities.
- It automates the repetitive things that you perform on your computer daily.
- No need to use any coding for using this application.
- The user interface is very simple and has a single window.
- By using the customizing options, you can set the play speed as per your preference.
- You can set the number of times that task should perform automatically.
- It records the activities and converts into automatic microbots.
- If you want you can set the hotkeys for the play settings. So that you can do tasks quickly.
- TinyTask application has the portable version, which lets you transfer pre-set configurations of macros without much trouble. The portable file is a perfect choice for people working on multiple devices or computers.
- This application doesn’t require any prior experience, even a newbie can use this without much difficulty.
- The size of the application is very less and is about only 35kb, so you won’t get any device performance issues.
- You can record the tasks and save all of them in your local drive for future reference.
|Name of the App||TinyTask v 1.77|
|Latest Version||v 126.96.36.199|
|Size on Disk||35.5 KB|
|Updated on||Nov 04, 2019|
|Developed By||Vista Software|
How to Download and Install the Application?
- It’s pretty simple to download TinyTask.
- And also, you don’t need to have high-end system configurations rather than 50 kb of size disk.
- I recommend you to download the application from this website. It is 200% safe and secure.
- Click here to download the TinyTask file.
- You will see .exe file in your downloads folder.
- As we discussed earlier, it’s a portable file and you don’t get any installation wizard and all.
- The thing is to download the application and start using.
- That’s it!!!
How to Use TinyTask?
- Now double click on an application to use.
- As mentioned above, the app has come with a simple and self-explanatory user interface. So you can use it easily.
- Right after opening the app, you will see a window like this.
- We will see an option like Open, Save, Rec, Play, .exe, Pref.
- Open the TinyTask Application and click on Blue coloured Rec Button.
- While the application is on desktop, perform the task that you wanted to automate.
- Once you are done with the task, click the red coloured Rec button to stop recording.
- Now, click on Play Button.
- Yippee!!! you can see the task is repeating as exactly what you did before.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are some alternatives to this application but they are having the same features as TinyTask. You’ll not feel much difference. Some of them are AutoHotKey, Sikuli, AutoIt, Quicksilver, FastKeys and etc..,
No, there is no android version of TinyTask. You can only use this application on Windows, Mac and Linux.
You can download the application from this page. It is safe and secure.
No, it is free to use the application.
Leave a Reply